LibreCores CI is a service, which provides Continuous Integration of projects being hosted on LibreCores. The objective of the service is to improve the contributor experience and to increase trust to projects by providing automated testing and health metrics of the projects. Currently the service is under development.
With LibreCores CI you will be able to...
- Build your projects using FuseSoC and open-source EDAs
- Run automated simulation tests in the cloud
- Run tests on FPGAs and custom peripherals using "bring your own" agents. Users or sponsors can also provide their FPGA agents for other individual projects or even all projects tagged for that FPGA.
- Define custom build flows using Jenkins Pipeline
- Setup pull request builders and test reporters in order to improve the contributor experience
The LibreCores CI instance is under development now. The short-term plan is to provide a generic framework for automation of the FuseSoC-based projects.
Status overview from ORCONF2016:
In the case of any questions, please use bugtracker in GitHub.
Become a beta-tester
If you are interested to try LibreCores CI, please contact us via the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.